The single-axis NC-Dividing Unit RWNC has been specially developed for horizontal and vertical use on machine tools and machining centres. Its available with center heights of 75, 100, 125, 160, 220, 300, 380 and 400 mm. The hydraulic clamping of the indexing spindle allows high power in processing. You can use direct or indirect measuring systems.
- Compact, space saving design for heavy duty machining operation.
- High flexibility through variable modular System.
- Fast and accurate positioning of indexing spindle.
- Hydraulic indexing spindle clamp provides high machining Performance.
- The required nip pressure can be provided by the machine tool, a separate hydraulic unit or a pneumatic-hydraulic intensifier.
- The worm gear is set to a low amount of Play.
- The play in the worm gear can be adjusted.
- Low-maintenance thanks to continuous lubrication.
- Attractive price-performance ratio.
THE CONNECTION OF THE NC-DIVIDING UNIT IS MADE ALTERNATIVELY AS
- additional axis to a control unit provided by customer.
- additional axis Achse via the M-function of an existing control in conjunction with a HOFMANN CNC-control
THE IDEAL SOLUTION FOR EVERY APPLICATION
- The NC-Dividing Unit RWNC is available with center heights of 75, 100, 125, 160, 220, 300, 380 and 400 mm
- Indirect measuring systems
- Direct measuring Systems – for a high indexing accuracy
- All motor types can be attached, depending on customer’s choice or preference
- different types of indexing spindle
- cylindrical bore (standard)
- Morse Taper MT
- Short Taper ST
- Iso Taper IT
- Hollow Shank HSK
- customized spindle design
- Increased concentricity and run out accuracy
- Multiple spindle design from 2 to 5 spindles
- Three- and Four Jaw Chucks (manual + hydraulic)
- Face Plats in various diameters and versions
- Interfaces | Power Supply
- Hydraulic Units | Pressure Converters
- Collet Chucks
- Spindle Holders
- Clamping Bridges
- Direct Heidenhain Measurement Systems