NC-Dividing Unit HD with Torque
- Direct drive for use as a 4th axis on a machining centre.
- high precision due to in-house production and quality control
- housing is applicable for horizontal and vertical turning axis
- Absolutely free of clearance thanks to the torque motor
- High dynamic and allmost free from wear for stable quality
- High speed and torque allows continous operations
- Various direct measuring systems compliant with the precision requirement deliverable
- High rigidity by using an axial-radial angular contact ball bearing
- Pneumatic safety clamping:
- Declamping at 6 bar
- Clamping with 0 bar by means of a spring assembly (emergency stop)
- Clamping force doubled with spring assembly and 6 bar at the opposite site
- Wide range of accessories available
THE IDEAL SOLUTION FOR EVERY APPLICATION
- Horizontal or vertical turning axis.
- Center heights of 200, 250 and 350 are available.
- A spring-loaded safety clamp on the indexing spindle allows high machining forces.
- The indexing spindle allows jigs to be built-on quickly.
The NC-Dividing Unit HD has a direct drive. The torque motor is directly connected to the indexing spindle without a reduction stage. This enables the indexing spindle to achieve high speeds over a longer period of time.
The NC-dividing unit can be used with a vertical or horizontal turning axis. Center heights of 200, 250, 350 and 400 mm are possible. The spring-loaded safety clamping of the sub-spindle allows high machining forces. The indexing spindle allows jigs to be built-on quickly. The dividing unit HD is connected as a 4th axis with a direct drive to the CNC-control of the machine.
- Calmping Bridges
- Face Plates
- Threee- and Four Jaw Chucks
- Collet Chucks
- Spindle Holders
- Measurement Systems