Tailstocks RE have been specially developed for joint use with indexing devices on machine tools and machining centres. They are available with quill diameter of 25, 40, 60 and 100 mm. The morse tapper in the spindle sleeve is selectable from MT-1 to MT-6. Also the stroke is selectable from 25 to 200 mm. All centre heights from 75 to 450 mm are possible.
The Tailstocks are available in the following designs
- The tailstock quill can be manually adjusted using a handwheel and manual quill clamp.
- Hydraulic adjustment to the tailstock quill.
- Pneumatic adjustment to the tailstock quill.
The Tailstock RE have been specially developed for joint use with indexing devices on machine tools and machining centres.
- Compact and space saving design allowing larger
components to be mounted
- Solid structural design for high rigidity
- High flexibility by modular design
- High cutting performance realisable
- Large footprint for maximum vertical stability
- Tailstock spindle extends base area allowing an improved working area
- Tailstock spindle available with morse taper
- Low maintenance bearing
- Tailstock spindle bearing reliably sealed against ingression of coolant or chips
- Tailstocks with higher accuracy also available
- Wide range of special accessories available
- Dead Center (MT-1 to MT-6)
- Life Center (MT-2 bis MT-6)
- Clamping Set for T-Slots from 10 to 36 mm
- Alignment Keys from 10 to 36 mm
- Very competitive price to performance ratio
- Center heights can be freely selected within indicated range of the dimensional chart
- Morse taper sizes can be freely selected within indicated range of the dimensional chart
- Lateral offset between the tailstock centre and the tennon keys adjustable ±1 mm
- Manually operated tailstocks with removal of the tailstock center via threaded spindle
- Pneumatic and hydraulic operated tailstocks with removal of the tailstock center via extraction nut
- Tailstocks are also available with double-stroke spindles
- Manual, pneumatic or hydraulic tailstocks available
- Hydraulic and pneumatic tailstocks are available with spindle stroke monitoring option
- Manual tailstock with lever operated clamping attachment, clamping lever can be mounted on left hand or on right hand side
- Base area with tennon keys, size selectable from 10 to 36 mm
- Clamping bolts for most T-slot sizes available
- Live centers or dead centers can be used
- Tailstock spindle assembly available without base assembly’s for customized designs allowing the use of proven spindle technology
- Multi-spindle tailstocks or special designs available on request