Manual, swivelling precision rotary table HPRS in a compact, space-saving design with high rigidity. The table has a diameter of 320 mm as well as a swivel range from 0° to 90°. He has been designed for use for measuring tasks or on machine tools.
- In compact, space saving design with high rigidity for use on machine Tools or for measuring tasks.
- Table plate with diameter of 320 mm and with degree scale at the size an zero point reticle at housing.
- Direct indexing when swiveled worm gear possible.
- Easy and accurate positioning in both axis with hand wheels and measuring drums. The rotary axis can alternativly equip with a with hole plate attachment.
- Discharge of the worm gear when high processing forces due to manual operate clamping of the table plate and the swivel axis.
- HPRS-M swivelling rotary table with graduating drum in the Rotary axis an in the swivel axis.
- HPRS-T swivelling Rotary table with hole plate attachment in the rotary axis and with graduating drum in the swivel axis. A indexing table for the hole plate attachment belongs to the delivery, too.
- Manual three jaw chucks with intermediate flange for fastening the table plate.
- Manual operated tailstocks for use in the 90-degree-position of the table plate.
- Graduating drum and hole plate attachment compatible.
- Additional hole plate for hole plate attachment available for all divisions to 100 and many up to 400 are possible with attached indexing table.