Support GH has been specially developed for use on HOFMANN indexing devices on machine tools and machining centres.
They stand out thanks to their compact, space-saving design. Particular attention was paid during design to high rigidity and utmost flexibility thanks to a modular system.
A wide range of machining options can be realised thanks to the strong bearing bolts overhanging from the base, boasting a centring device and an indexing circle with fixing threads. Low-maintenance bearing and a reliable seal to withstand chips and coolant lay a solid foundation for a long operational life. A comprehensive range of accessories enables you to adjust the steady to meet your custom requirements.
- Center heights within dimension table selectable
- Center heights X +/- 0,01 mm
- Compatible T-Slots in widths 10 mm to 36 mm
- The support top Gegenhalter-Oberteil is also qualified for separate use …
- With or without hydraulic clamping available
- Large clearance hole for medias or cable buschings possible
- Mounting of rotary distributor for hydraulic or pneumatic possible
- Optional end Position control for für swivel movement
- Endless rotation possible
- Spindle flange for Assembly of accessories from our RWNC-range available e. g. clamping bridges, face plates, jaw chucks
- Clamping set for all popular T-slot widths available